My doctor prescribed flovent fha and singular for mummy allergies, wheezing and asthma. Is this combo safe? Side effects?

Very safe. Treatment of asthma is likely being carried out. Flovent is an inhaled corticosteroid. It targets the inflammation in the airways and reduces the amount of smooth muscle making it easier for air to move in and out. Leukotrienes are a group of chemicals released during allergic reactions. They promote the inflammation in the airway. Singular targets leukotrienes. This is a very common combo.
Overall yes safe. Flovent is a steroid inhaler, that helps with the inflammation of your lungs, which is the cause of your asthma. Side effects include: oral thrush (use of spacer will decrease this), dry mouth, throat irritation. Singulair (montelukast) is a leukotriene modifier (this is a chemical that can cause bronchospasm of lungs) - it also helps with allergies. Side effects: vivid dreaming, headache.