I am a 15 year old male and I have not been able to use the restroom for the past 3 days . I decided to drink prune juice cause people say it's good and can help you with the bathroom so I drinked some and I went yesterday and liquid came out and when I f

Dr. Nadia Ghattas

In brief: Constipation

Prune juise actually is good for constipation, try to stay regular by eating high fiber diet, plenty of fluids, cut down on apple, bananas, tea.
About the loose stool you got , it happened because part of the stools become fermented & loose & it usually comes out after hard stool. So stay regular & be well . Good luck.

In brief: Constipation

Dr. Nadia Ghattas
Dr. Nadia Ghattas
Dr. Cindy Juster