I'm 40 weeks 5 days pregn. Last night I had I burst of energy to clean and all day today I've been sleepy, moody, and drowsy. What's it mean?

In brief: Got a clean house?

I think that what it means is you've got a very clean house and are now ready for all those visitors who are going to want to come and visit you when the baby's born.
Otherwise, I couldn't tell you much more. Certainly doesn't sound like labor to me but if you're becoming a bit impatient for this bundle of joy just call your OB/GYN though I'm sure you must be on weekly watch at this stage, no? GL!

In brief: Got a clean house?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Eric Weisman