I've had bag under my right eye for about more than a year I've tried many home remedies but nothing seems to make it go away so what could I do?

Fatty Deposits ? If the finding is consistent for one year , I would recommend a visit to a eye specialist, an plastic surgeon , an ENT doctor or dermatologist who has specific training and experience in the management of these problems . They may be able to help by removing " fat pockets" if they are the offending agents. It is not likely to be inflamatory, infectious or a tumor , based on this description.