Mass in uterus.nt seen on any scan.Tried to tel Dr, bt said they feel nothing bt I can feel it abve my cervix.wht could this be sittin in my uterus?

Dr. Amy Bruner
Gynecology

In brief: Unsure

If ultrasound isn't showing a mass, then it is unlikely that you are feeling something abnormal.
Depending on your angle of trying to feel inside yourself, you could be feeling other anatomical structures. You could also possibly be feeling a full bladder (if in front), bowel movements (if in back), or your uterus could have a normal bend that you are feeling.

In brief: Unsure

Dr. Amy Bruner
Dr. Amy Bruner
Dr. Adam Levy