Hi so I have the bar but I'm like spotting and I had sex two weeks ago and have been feeling a little different. Can I take the pregnancy test now?

Pathology

In brief: Depends

If you have missed your period, you may take a blood test for HCG which would be positive after missed period if you are pregnant.
You may do a home pregnancy test 4-5 days after a missed period. If it is negative, repeat it 4-5 days later. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham