How come every time I bend over I get a harp pain in my lower stomach it is every wear in that area or when I sit up but when I lay I don't fel any ?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: It Hurt Belly Much?

That's hard to tell without seeing you, your body shape and size, and know what you've been doing lately activity-wise.
On the surface it sounds like it may be a strained muscle or maybe a hernia but really in this case it would be best to be examined for a definitive answer. So, it this lasts more than two weeks or starts getting worse, see a doctor.

In brief: It Hurt Belly Much?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Jack Hinkle