I am 25 year old girl married and my weight is only 50 kg. I would like to tips to increase weight. Also help me with diet regime.?

Holly Barth
General Practice

In brief: Diet and muscle mass

To gain weight you have to consume more calories than you are burning.
Do this in a healthy way though. Don't choose junk or fast food. Keep a well balanced diet and make sure you are getting all the nutrients you need. Don't cut out exercise as it is very good for you. Weight lifting and other muscle building exercises can help you increase your body mass.

In brief: Diet and muscle mass

Holly Barth
Holly Barth
Answer assisted by Holly Barth, Medical Student
Dr. David Hardin
Wound care

In brief: How tall are you?

Your weight may be normal if you are about 5' tall if you are 5'5" and very small boned your weight may be normal your doctors office will be able to determine this.
If you are 6'2" you need to see your doctor there are many reasons you might be this size, your family doctor can determine why and recommend changes if needed.

In brief: How tall are you?

Dr. David Hardin
Dr. David Hardin
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham