Fat im fat so fat can you help me?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: YOU CAN DO IT!

So was I. I mean fat.
In elementary school. I was made fun of. Embarrassed to take off my shirt, got into fights etc etc. I eventually got pissed off.Yeah angry Pissed off at the world and pissed off at myself.That was the turning point. You become determined to do something about it and never give up till it's solved. By the time I graduated Jr. High I looked a lot different. FIND YOUR MOTIVATION

In brief: YOU CAN DO IT!

So was I. I mean fat.
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Milton Alvis Jr
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Obesity is a result

from eating both carbohydrates & far more than minimum needed to stay alive (for whatever emotional belief, evasion issues).
Study my answers on HealthTap, aggressively go HFLC foods, weigh daily: AM nude after toilet, record wt. to track status while reviewing what you ate previous day. Track what works, not all the nonsense widely promoted by others & ads which are about keeping you disabled.

In brief: Obesity is a result

Dr. Milton Alvis Jr
Dr. Milton Alvis Jr