Severe pain in back of my head on the right side especially when bending over or doing anything strenuous...this first happened about a year ago and was only happening here are there. But now it is happening more often. What can this be. I'm really starti

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: See your physician

I can understand your concern.
It's possible that the pain is musculoskeletal in origin, especially if it is intermittent and there are periods of time that you can bend over or exert yourself without having the pain. The fact that it's happening more often is mildly worrisome. More serious problems are much less likely, but not impossible. See your physician for proper diagnosis and treatment .

In brief: See your physician

I can understand your concern.
Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. Aruna Mani
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: See your doctor

If you were my patient I'd order a CT scan of your brain.
But you'll need to see a doctor to have that or other testing ordered. Please don't ignore it.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Aruna Mani
Dr. Aruna Mani
Dr. Vikram Patel