Hello, what could cause sharp pain on top of my head (center)radiating to my nose and also a feeling of pressure?Currently being treated for h pylori

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: StumpTheProfessor

i've been thinking about this so much that now I have a pain on the top of my head.
.. radiating down to the structures beneath my"other"head! Sometimes something just can't be figured-out(like why my girlfriend just dumped me).The vertex of your head is innervated by the 2nd cranial nerve, the nose the 5th(nasociliary branch).It's hard to draw a connection.Sometimes this happens,why I don't know

In brief: StumpTheProfessor

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Steven Seres