Have a redness/rash on my ankle. Prescribed ointment, has made it a little better and some days it almost vanishes.....follow up with my doc is 2 weeks from now (have used ointment for almost a month) due to his busy sched. ?

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: Who's in control?

Wow! Call the office and ask them for a refill of the script.
If you are told to wait, then I would look for a new doctor. Better yet walk into a CVS with a nurse practitioner and ask her for a refill.

In brief: Who's in control?

Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: IF IT ALMOST

VANISHES I THINK YOU COULD HOLD OUT FOR THE TWO WEEKS.
IF THE OINTMENT IS A STEROI I WOULD JUST CAUTION YOU TO USE IT VERY SPARINGLY.

In brief: IF IT ALMOST

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Richard Reams

In brief: Ointment name

Unsure of the ointment you are using or what the Dr. said you had but some rashes take awhile to respond so this may need it but very hard to diagnose or say without seeing the rash either. I would continue until you see him but be sure and be faithful in the use of the medicine prescribed.
Sometimes if you take T-Gel (coal tar) shampoo and suds in , leave stand x 15 then rinse helps to resolve.

In brief: Ointment name

Dr. Richard Reams
Dr. Richard Reams