June1 bf touched me with 10 min dry? sperm while ovulating.took plan b. 4 day late heavy bleeding/cramps. Now (5wk) nauseous/sore.Pregnant?

Dr. Jane Lykins

In brief: Very unlikely

If you take plan B within 24 hrs of intercourse, it is 95% effective in preventing pregnancy.
That, combined with the fact that sperm cannot live once dry, makes it VERY unlikely that you are pregnant. But you can always buy an over the counter pregnancy test and make sure!

In brief: Very unlikely

Dr. Jane Lykins
Dr. Jane Lykins
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Doubtful

Your symptoms are from taking Plan B.
I am not certain what you mean by 10 min. dry sperm; however, sperm cannot live outside the human body. Do a pregnancy test only if you have been penetrated and consider future use of condoms and spermici9dal foam or jelly.

In brief: Doubtful

Your symptoms are from taking Plan B.
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham