Urodynamics came back clear. Doc thinks not have overactive bladder as peeing a lot straining but cause by tight neck. Is likely? What options?

Medical therapy. is effective for the treat of OBD. I suggest follow up with your PCP and urologist.
Here are some... Assessing if slowing urine flow, hesitancy, and frequency-day or night), etc. is to make sure of no UTI, no outlet poor relaxation, no mechanical outlet blockage, no poor bladder emptying, etc. If OAB is assured, its Rx options start off with understanding the features & expectation of OAB to behavioral modifications to judicious use of drugs to pelvic physical therapy to... Seek experts for ...