After playing a gig with my band I get a bad rash around my eyes and left hand. Pretty sure this is sweat related as I have longish hair.how to stop?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Switch To A Theremin

How to stop it?Get a haircut, buy a suit and tie and get a day job! OK,OK,never mind.
Do you play guitar?If so, clean the neck and change the strings.Tie your hair back and wipe face and around eyes frequently.Wash or rinse-off both immediately after playing Maybe use an antiperspirant on your forehead and palms of your hands.Maybe try a thin fingerless glove on your left hand. Or just live with it

In brief: Switch To A Theremin

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling