I have all of these symptoms and I'm a virgin this is the first time this has happened to me. aside from that its so sensitive water bothers me.

In brief: Incomplete question

When you submit a question, you must provide enough background information for site docs to review.
Like what are you talking about?You must also submit a concise question that reflects the info submitted. This is not a chat room, so any question must be complete,We do not have access to any previous question or data you upload.

In brief: Incomplete question

Dr. Kathy Robinson

In brief: Vaginal symptoms?

If you are talking about vaginal irritation it is possible that you have a yeast infection.
You could try an over the counter yeast treatment like monistat, but if that does not work then see a doctor soon.

In brief: Vaginal symptoms?

Dr. Kathy Robinson
Dr. Kathy Robinson
Dr. Cindy Juster