After sex my cum was Brown is that normal?

In brief: Not normal

Brown or rusty colored semen is most likely an indication of infection in the semenal vesicles.
Usually one is not sick with fever etc but can be. Not contagious and not a STD. See a urologist and take a semen specimen with you if you can.... Clean glass or cup is ok for transport .

In brief: Not normal

Dr. Fletcher Derrick
Dr. Fletcher Derrick
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Hematospermia

Hematospermia ( blood in the sperm ) is related to many issues: infection, inflammation, aggressive sexual oral oral/anal intercourse.
I suggest immediate urological evaluation and semen analysis. I also suggest abstaining from any and all sexual activity for at least one week

In brief: Hematospermia

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham