Hello. I was texting an i felt my vision started to get white and the letters on the phone gray. But no other symptoms. Anything I should worry about?

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: Likely not

A whiteout is the result of transient loss of blood pressure.
It commonly accompanies fainting. For whatever reason your BP dropped briefly. This can even occur when standing up quickly after having sat for some time. In this case the bodies reflexes to maintain normal blood pressure to the brain were a bit sluggish. The visual center is more susceptible than other parts of the brain to low BP

In brief: Likely not

Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. Philip Miller
You need a formal, comprehensive ophthalmology and medical examination.
Dr. Forrest Jones

In brief: Likely benign

I suspect you might have felt a little light headed or faint at the time as well.
If that's the case, sitting down or even leaning forward with your head between you knees, and taking some fluids will help. The feeling shortly passes without problem Hope that helps.

In brief: Likely benign

Dr. Forrest Jones
Dr. Forrest Jones
Dr. Keegan Duchicela