Hello. I was texting an I felt my vision started to get white and the letters on the phone gray. But no other symptoms. Anything I should worry about?

Likely not. A whiteout is the result of transient loss of blood pressure. It commonly accompanies fainting. For whatever reason your BP dropped briefly. This can even occur when standing up quickly after having sat for some time. In this case the bodies reflexes to maintain normal blood pressure to the brain were a bit sluggish. The visual center is more susceptible than other parts of the brain to low BP.
Likely benign. I suspect you might have felt a little light headed or faint at the time as well. If that's the case, sitting down or even leaning forward with your head between you knees, and taking some fluids will help. The feeling shortly passes without problem Hope that helps.