I had prostate cancer radiation treatment, last psa test was. 58. If cancer do reoccur what kind symptoms will I get physically, feel, notice etc.?

Varies. If you are following psa, and your cancer recurs, vey often the patient is asymptomatic - the only symptom may be anxiety about the test result. Otherwise symptoms have to do with sight of recurrence- most common is bone pain or fracture.
Psa. Unlikely you will feel symptoms of recurrence unless very rapidly growing ca. The psa is the first sign of possible recurrence, very important to get psa checks on regular basis.