I'm 16 and I suffer from a dry hands since I live in a dry and a hot weather even the water from the tap is so hot.I need help to moisturize my hands!

Dr. Leah Alexander

In brief: Dry hands

If your hands are so dry that they are cracked, peeling or even bleed at times, you may have a severe form of dry skin called dyshidrotic eczema.
Using a prescription strength hydrocortisone cream at bedtime and then applying a "greasy" moisturizer can help heal the skin. You may even want to wear cotton gloves at night to seal in the moisture better. Daytime, apply lotion as much as possible.

In brief: Dry hands

Dr. Leah Alexander
Dr. Leah Alexander
Dr. Leah Alexander
You're very welcome!