I heard that toothpaste helps so I tried it and it worked the first time but the second time it got worse wat can I do please help me?

Dr. Pira Sadeghi
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: I don't recommend

I would not recommend it as you might have sensitive skin and ingredient in toothpaste may cause more skin damage.

In brief: I don't recommend

Dr. Pira Sadeghi
Dr. Pira Sadeghi

In brief: Do what ?

Please repost your question with specifics.

In brief: Do what ?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: Toothpaste

Toothpaste is made to clean teeth and it does this very well.
It is not made or intended to treat other problems and can be very irritating to the skin. You really did to ask a question, but I hope this helps.

In brief: Toothpaste

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Off-label use

Toothpaste is formulated to use in the mouth.
It is not a cheap alternative for treatment of dermatological or gynologic problems. Off label use is generally ineffective, and may actually do harm which may prove to be irreversible.

In brief: Off-label use

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Not Good Idea

Using any toothpaste for your acne can cause more redness and irritation.
Please don't ever do this to your face, save the toothpaste for your teeth only. See your doctor or dermatologist for examination and treatment.

In brief: Not Good Idea

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin