I peed a blood clot, and it feels like I need to pee. I had a UPJ obstruction at 3 months old and 10 months old. What does this mean?

Dr. Nadia Ghattas

In brief: Blood clot in urine

Having obstruction in the urinary tract can cause urinary residual that can lead to crystal deposits, stone formation, bleeding & urinary tract infections.
You need to see your 1ry care physician ASAP to get a referral to a urologist, you will need routine U/A, urine culture, blood work for renal functions, electrolyts, voiding cystourethrogram to look for obstructions or vesicouretral reflux.

In brief: Blood clot in urine

Dr. Nadia Ghattas
Dr. Nadia Ghattas
Dr. Nadia Ghattas
Feel better.
Dr. Shontae Buffington