I have a pain behind my left eye every ime I bend over. ?

Dr Christopher Hood
Ophthalmology

In brief: Unlikely your eye

A lot of pain seems like it is coming from the eye, but i agree that this is more likely from the sinuses or a is a type of headache.
You could get an eye exam just to make sure you have good ocular health, but probably not the cause of this.

In brief: Unlikely your eye

Dr Christopher Hood
Dr Christopher Hood
Dr Ali Zaidi
Ophthalmology

In brief: Get sinus evaluation

Pain when bending over may be due to increased pressure on the face and eye.
You may consider a sinus issue as the cause of the pain. Sinus congestion or sinusitis (sinus inflammation) can cause the feeling of pain behind the eye, even though the eye is not the source of the pain. If the eye itself is red or the vision is blurry, then ocular causes of pain have to be considered.

In brief: Get sinus evaluation

Dr Ali Zaidi
Dr Ali Zaidi
Dr Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine