I have PCOS I haven't had my period since May 22nd. I was suppose to have it June 18th But nothing I took a test,it was negative. could I be pregnant?

Dr. Bryan Kurtz

In brief: Not likely

If your period is that late and he test is negative, you are not likely pregnant.
You need to follow up with your GYN. It sounds like you need help ovulating, and your GYN should be able to help.

In brief: Not likely

Dr. Bryan Kurtz
Dr. Bryan Kurtz
Dr. Douglas Lawson

In brief: Possible

PCO patient often times ovulate at odd intervals when they do ovulate, so its always possible.
However, if you have a gynecologist and your test is negative, it might be a good idea to do a provera (medroxyprogesterone) withdrawal for the missed cycle. If you haven't seen a gyn, please do. You might need to be on metformin and if trying to conceive it might be time for clomid.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Adam Levy