I have the same symptoms. 2 days ago I played a tennis tournament. Very intense for 3.5 hours. I'm 43yo, 220lbs and my body was beat and dehydrated. The next morning I noticed blood in both my urine and semen in the morning. No blood in urine for the r

Dr. Maulik Shah
Clinical Genetics

In brief: Rhabdomyolysis

Essentially, you are not bleeding in the urine but have had muscle breakdown from intense activity and dehydration, a condition called rhabdomylosis.
The breakdown products of muscle breakdown can tint the urine and often mistaken for blood in the urine. You should hydrate very well. If effects are persistent then you need blood tests and should see a doctor

In brief: Rhabdomyolysis

Dr. Maulik Shah
Dr. Maulik Shah
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine