Scared on prometrium (micronized progesterone) 7 months just went from 100 to 200mg had office hysteroscopy w/ biopsy came back nml last yr- am 6 d to period now tiny dot blood ?

Dr. D Elan Simckes
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Need more info

Jill, i'm not sure really what you're asking here.
I understand that you were put on Prometrium (micronized progesterone) presumably to regulate your cycle and now you're having some spotting before your expected menstrual date is that correct? That is true then this is something you need to communicate to your doctor. Any out of phase bleeding needs to be reported… my preference would be ultrasound in office to start.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. D Elan Simckes
Dr. D Elan Simckes
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham