Hi doctor I'm having severe pain during periods also vomiting suggest me medicine?

NSAIDS. I suggest the use of Advil or Aleve (naproxen) if not allergic to these medications. If your pain is severe, your GYN may want to recommend stronger therapy or BC pills/hormonal therapy and check you for endometriosis. I would suggest a GYN exam ASAP.