My Physical Therapist diagnosed me with shoulder impingement and suggested I take Aleve (naproxen) for 7-10 days to reduce inflammation. however he didn't menti?

Dr. Rick Pospisil
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Shoulder impingement

Part of dealing with inflammation in the shoulder is to try and reduce it.
This is accomplished by taking NSAIDs consistently for 2-4 weeks, restricting motions that produce pain, using ice intermittently doing specific isometric exercise to tone muscles

In brief: Shoulder impingement

Dr. Rick Pospisil
Dr. Rick Pospisil
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice

In brief: Uncertainty

47 yo male CA resident was "diagnosed" by his physical therapist.
Please be advised that in CA physical therapists are not licensed to diagnose or prescribe. See an Orthopedist, Physiatrist, or Osteopath for appropriate medical care.

In brief: Uncertainty

Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: See details

He didn't mention what? If it is the dose you should take 2 tablets twice daily with meals.

In brief: See details

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine