What should I do when trying to concive I ve tryed to maake a baby before for about a byear and nothing.?

No PG in 1 yr. About 90% of normal fertile couples will be pg in 1 yr. You should see a specialist for testing and treatment. We have many options for treatment and more couples succeed than fail. You need an evaluation for your egg quality, sperm quality, uterus and tubes and ovulation. The tests take about 1 month to complete and then appropriate treatment.
See doc. If one has tried to conceive for an year unsuccessfully, then it is time to see your gynecologist for testing. You may need to be referred to a fertility specialist. Good luck and god bless.