Can heart attack signs persist for days before an actual heart attack?

Dr. Joel Gorfinkel
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

I think u mean symptoms.
A ht atak occurs wen a partial block starts to hemorrhage and shuts down the artery completely.This -> the onset of severe persistent chest Sx.Some times the hemorrhagic block is partial and then complete and then partial again. If this occurs the Sx may wax & wane, a so called stuttering ht attack.Such waxing and waning Sx must not b ignored. Seek med help ASAP.Gd luck.

I think u mean symptoms.
Dr. Joel Gorfinkel
Dr. Joel Gorfinkel
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Pediatrics - Critical Care

In brief: Heart attack

There are many variations of the atypical heart attack.
If the person has risk factors and there are atypical symptoms, it is best to get evaluated by a physician

In brief: Heart attack

Dr. Rashed Hasan
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology