Dear doc. I think I have a callus in my right foot. It hurts really bad when I walk on it and it is like a big bubble. It is growing. What do I do?

See a dermatologist. Or podiatrist. Perhaps it is a wart which can be cured. If a callous it can be reduced and the cause identified.