Buring pain in forhead espically above eyes and nose pain and feelings of my forhead being swollen what could this be? And should I be worried

Dr. Julian Raffoul
General Practice

In brief: Sinusitis

No need to worry, it sounds like sinusitis, which is symptomatic inflammation of the mucosal lining of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses.
Tx depends on the length of time you've had symptoms and generally involve using antihistamines, decongestants, mucolytics, and/or nasal sprays. Antibiotics are only recommended in select patient groups. See your doctor to determine the best course of tx.

In brief: Sinusitis

Dr. Julian Raffoul
Dr. Julian Raffoul
Dr. John Michel

In brief: Burning pain?

This may well be a sinus infection if you are having fever and discharge.
Have you experienced any trauma. Are you a smoker as this could make a sinus infection more likely. This could be the most common dx. The other thing that this could be would be a cold. Time will make it go away. I would not worry if it only last three or four days. if longer see your doctor.

In brief: Burning pain?

Dr. John Michel
Dr. John Michel
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology