How to get rid of acne scars? I accidentally removed a pimple/acne and it left a mark. It's almost like skin. No more acne, just a dark spot/mark.

Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Dermatologist

See dermatologist for advice on acne scarring.

In brief: Dermatologist

Pathology

In brief: Dark spot

The hyperpigmentation after a pimple isn't a scar. It needs to fade on its own, which can take months.
Don't mess with is -- skin bleaches are more likely to make a mess. I also see that you are on metformin for PCOS; your history of "breast cancer" is unusual in a 29 year old and perhaps you can discuss exactly what any biopsy or imaging showed with your own physician. Best wishes.

In brief: Dark spot