Will Cozim Q a dietary supplement benefit in any way. Thanks. Are dietary supplements safe to eat with prescription meds of diabetes,BP.cholesterol.

Pathology

In brief: Safe enough but...

I'd urge you to get with an evidence-based holist in your community to help you choose supplements in a scientific way.
Especially, I'd urge you to get back into heavy-duty physical fitness for the health problems you face -- medicines are often necessary, but you deserve higher-level health. Your physician needs to guide you in managing your acne as well. Best wishes.

In brief: Safe enough but...

Dr. Marsha Davis