What is the treatment for undescended testes in in inlingual canal and it happened due to accident or by birth. Is it better to move them to scrotum or leave as it. My age is 24.

High incidence of CA. AT your age probably best treatment is removal. See urologist or general surgeon ASAP.
Non functional. At your age of 26, removal is advised as will have slightly higher incidence of malignancy, as it is inaccessible location to examine, inguinal canal difficult to monitor, also always associated with small hernia. For psychological & cosmetic reasons silicone testis can be placed in the scrotum, to look normal.
Undescended testis. This should be dealt surgically. See a urological surgeon.