I'm suffering from a constant urge to urinate and erectile dysfunction. My test levels are normal and I bladder is normal, no infections. What do I do?

Urology consultation. Ask your primary care doctor for a referral to a urologist. If you're currently seeing a urologist, then ask for a second opinion. Hope this helps!
Urologist. Normally you would start with a urologist for evaluation and treatment. If you had one and are not satisfied,get a second opinion. It is possible that you have a nonbacterial inflammation of your urethra or prostate, but even if an organism can not be cultured, a trial of antibiotics may be worthwhile. If ED persists, see a sex therapist for evaluation and treatment.