I think I may be pregnant. What should I do?

Are you ready. are you ready to be pregnant? if you are not you should be more careful, and practice first safe sex, even if you have one partner, and even if he is the love of your life. second you should be on some kind of birth control plan since you decided to be sexually active. last do a home pregnancy test first, if positive talk to your partner and make plan, talk to parents. if negative repeat in a week.
Pregnancy test. Home UPT are very accurate. IF pos talk to your parents and get prenatal care early. Dont smoke or use alcohol. If you are on prescription medications call your doctor to see if they are safe in pregnancy. If you are not pregnancy, then use this as a wake up call and stop being sexually active until you are wanting children. Otherwise see your doctor for effective birth control Good Luck.