Would a negative hep c antibody test at 14 weeks post possible exposure and a negative Hep c PCR at 18 weeks mean I don't have it?

Dr. Sylvie Stacy
Preventive Medicine

A negative result on both of those tests during the time periods you specify means that you do not have hepatitis C.

Dr. Sylvie Stacy
Dr. Sylvie Stacy
Pathology

In brief: You're good

I'm going to assume that your only possible exposure was 18 weeks ago.
Ryan, I'm glad you recognize the danger and hope you will never again put yourself at this kind of risk -- for hepatitis C or the other dangerous outcomes of these choices.

In brief: You're good

Thank you so much for the follow-up. I'm so glad you made the right choice. None of us are strong by ourselves. You are a better man for your experience.
Dr. Jane Van Dis