For the past week, I've been extremely itchy. It started on my upper arms and thighs, now it's all over my arms and legs. They are little bumps, help?

In brief: Tell your parents?

You'll need to have your parents sign up for an account on HealthTap and then, they can pose questions on your behalf.
That is because of laws governing treatment of minors whether by telemedicine or otherwise. We need parental permission to give you any sort of medical advice let alone a prescription. Have you told your parents about your condition? I'm sure they can help you as well.

In brief: Tell your parents?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi