My SGPT is 209, SGOT 142, GGT 35, HDL 33, Nucleolar dot pattern is 1:160, ASMA 1:20, Gamma globulin 24.5, what do you think I have, is it very severe?

Pathology

In brief: Liver biopsy time?

If it was my liver, I'd biopsy it to get an opinion as to whether I actually have autoimmune hepatitis.
The nucleolar dot pattern is uncommon in this setting and may be a lab misread. I trust hepatitis B and C, hemochromatosis and Wilson's have been ruled out.

In brief: Liver biopsy time?

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: LIver?

The liver enzymes are elevated but one cannot make a diagnosis based on lab tests alone.
What are your symptoms? Hasn't the doctor who ordered these tests gone over the results with you? If not, you need to contact him.

In brief: LIver?

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine