My daughter has small red bumps all over her body. Injection site of last immunization bruised, swelling with bumps in it?

Allergic reaction? Red, raised bumps are most commonly a sign of an allergic reaction. Swelling and bruising is not unexpected at the site of any injection, however. If there are any signs of difficulty breathing or fever, then a personal evaluation would be prudent. If she is otherwise normal, observe and contact pediatrician if it does not resolve. Report the reaction to the pediatrician.