0 sleep Thursday night was anxious all day, yesterday maybe 6 hours last night but off & on Would this make my anxiety worse? Is that why I'm so tired after panic attack? Am i Going crazy? Also angry.

Pathology

In brief: Not crazy but need

behavioral health care.
It is imperative that you see your doctor for an evaluation and if needed, seek consultation from a psychiatrist. Seeing a psychiatrist is not being crazy; not seeing one when you need to is insane! Wish you good health!

In brief: Not crazy but need

behavioral health care.
Dr. Beverly Dexter
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Insomnia and anxiety

Insomnia almost always makes anxiety worse.
If this is chronic I strongly recommend seeing both a psychiatrist and an experienced therapist who is action-oriented. I use a number of symbolic things in therapy that help to insure that therapeutic change carries over into the real world. Don't settle for "TV" therapy, therapy should produce measurable positive change!

In brief: Insomnia and anxiety

Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. Steven Griggs
Clinical Psychology

In brief: These are classic

acute panic attack Sx's and sequela.
Lack of sleep further degrades your sense of control, which is what sets off the panic in the first place; so, yes this is a negative loop--a circular pathway making anxiety worse. You probably are not going crazy, as anxiety sufferers are actually less prone to psychosis. See a shrink and read: http://www.psychologyproductsandservices.com/page2.html

In brief: These are classic

acute panic attack Sx's and sequela.
Dr. Steven Griggs
Dr. Steven Griggs
Dr. Patricia Foster

In brief: Need evaluation

People having a panic attack often fear they are going crazy but you're not.
Your 'fight or flight' alarm is causing an adrenalin surge which can also be a reason you're unable to sleep. Sleep deprivation makes you more vulnerable to anxiety. Help is available. Anxiety is treatable. Please ask your doctor for referral to a therapist or psychiatrist. Don't delay because you're in such distress.

In brief: Need evaluation

Dr. Patricia Foster
Dr. Patricia Foster
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Stress

I agree this could be stress.
It's not completely clear from what you tell us as to the full understanding of your problem. This is something to discuss with your physician, and you may benefit from therapy to develop a program for you

In brief: Stress

I agree this could be stress.
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Andrea Brand