17 weeks pregnant and when moving around sometimes parts of my stomach would hurt then go away like a strained muscle but isn't tender to touch.

ROUND LIGAMENT. NOT SERIOUS very common at mid trimester --the growing pain of the uterus---stretching the ligaments on the sides of the uterus, painful to move but not tender to touch located where the panty line cuts if too painful, slow down the activity that causes the pain for few days, take a tylenol (acetaminophen) ok too! god luck for more information google---round ligament pain.
Normal. As you move and your baby moves, it puts pressure on different places inside you and can cause some temporary discomfort. The uterus also has ligaments that stretch as baby grows and these can hurt as you move. These are part of the normal discomforts of pregnancy. Best wishes!