I have a 4 day old Newborn I want to know if a midwife for daily baby massage will be good as Doctors say it's not good and I shouldn't.

In brief: Lack things to do ?

There is data from physical therapists that simple flexion/extension postural maneuvers and neck massage can reduce afternoon crying.
That said, these are things moms can do with no outside help. I have heard of such "therapy" offered by a variety of non traditional sources but consider this a waste of time and money.

In brief: Lack things to do ?

Dr. Carlos Jesurun
Pediatrics - Neonatology

In brief: Not essential

infants do you like massage therapy.
There is no reason you cannot do this at home. The infants outcome will be no differentwithout massage therapy.

In brief: Not essential

infants do you like massage therapy.
Dr. Carlos Jesurun
Dr. Carlos Jesurun
Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy

In brief: Not harmful

Baby massages are not harmful if done correctly, data regarding benefits are scarce.
However, if you have the resources, in my opinion, go for it

In brief: Not harmful

Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy
Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy
Dr. Adam Levy