What is the purpose of OCUGOLD+ tablets after lasik ?

Dr. Mark Sibley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Ocugold +

I am glad that your eye doctor is up on his antioxidants- Esp.
after Lasik This is one of the many brands that has antioxidants which are the good molecules that fight the bad molecules in our bodies.These keep our eyes,brain,muscles, organs,skin, immune system, and reproductive systems working better.While this has good ingredients ,there are other brands to choose from.Regardless, take them

In brief: Ocugold +

Dr. Mark Sibley
Dr. Mark Sibley
Dr. Paul Williams

In brief: Ocugold and Lasik

Ocugold is a multi vitamin supplement with ingredients specific for eye health.
Assuming your lasik was uneventful the supplement is just for general eye health and NOT to help healing. Taking ocugold won't hurt you. Good Luck

In brief: Ocugold and Lasik

Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Paul Williams
Dr. Vicken Poochikian