Is selegiline a stimulant? Can I take it to improve my stress, wakefulness and fatigue? We do not have adderall, (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) provigil type drug in our country. I am looking for alternative.

Don't know . however why you need such medicines? Our goal is to find causes for your symptoms and treat. Please visit us www.ehacstl.com to learn how we propose to treat the cause. If interested you maybwant to make a tel consult or video conference. Hope it helps. Seligiline is for Parkinson's .
Not a stimulant. Used to treat early Parkingson's disease. It has no other valid use in clinical medicine. If you are not anemic and your thyroid and adrenal glands are O.K. try cold showers. In my view attention deficit is over diagnosed and over treated. Depression often mistaken for attention deficit.