It's been 5 days since I had lasik .I stopped smoking weed 15 days before the surgery .can I resume smoking weed from 6th day after lasik ?

Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management

In brief: Weed

You already stopped smoking "weed" for 15 days.
How about just stopping this bad habit. If you need help see an addictionologist or go to a treatment facility.

In brief: Weed

Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae

In brief: No

A visit to the doctor can help, especially if the doctor knows of successful rehab centers or addiction-medicine specialists, both of which may be helpful to a marijuana user wanting to go cold turkey (stop all use at once).
For users with good planning skills and willpower, they can cut out a portion of their use (such as 1/3 or 1/2) every couple of weeks or so, and eventually get to zero use.

In brief: No

Dr. Eric Weisman