Took 1st dose of metroprolol 12.5 &. 1 mg fludrocortisone. Made me feel out of it. Given for vasovagal. Is it safe if I don't continue to take it?

Safety. If you are not responding well to those meds stop taking them and report to your doctor as soon as possible.
Dysautonomia. Dysautonomia syndrome causes different symptoms alleviated by avoidance of stimulants, ensuring hydration, using magnesium, vitamin D & omega fish oils (, use code: CMC), low dose beta blockers e.g. propranolol 5 to 10mg 2 to 3 times daily and SSRIs e.g. citalopram 5 to 10mg daily. Read Dr. Ronald Hoffman’s MVP book ( and visit www.dysautonomiainternational.o.
Vasovagal. I'm not familiar with the use of these medications for vasovagal syncope although florinef (fludrocortisone) is used to treat postural hypotension by helping the body retain sodium. Your dose of metoprolol,which lowers the blood pressure and slows the heart rate, is quite low but if you feel intolerant of it, consult your physician before stopping it.