I was sitting behind some1 on a golf cart. If they were bleeding could the wind blow blood back in my mouth and eyes and I get hiv? Severe hiv anxiety

Pathology

In brief: Address these fears

I think you understand that these fears are utterly unrealistic.
During the old days, with several million families living with one member positive, there was not a single infection that was not due to sex or sharing needles. You can't go through life like this. You are already getting mental health care, which is a sign of strength and wisdom on your part. Ask about CBT or other Rx for HIV fear.

In brief: Address these fears

Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Extremely unlikely

Not impossible, but statistically extremely unlikely.

In brief: Extremely unlikely

Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Beverly Dexter
Clinical Psychology

In brief: HIV worries

HIV is transmitted through body fluids and tissue exposed directly, but it would likely have to be exposure to a large amount of infected blood, and unlikely that you could contract the infection through the eyes.
With tears and blinking as a normal response when something gets in the eye, you would normally have to have an open wound. But I recommend that you see an HIV educated therapist

In brief: HIV worries

Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. Beverly Dexter
It is understandable that people are afraid of HIV. Thanks for a sensible and compassionate answer.

In brief: Unrealistic fears

Your fear of infection is a bit unrealistic.
Although not impossible, it is very highly unlikely. Was the person in front of you HIV positive? If not, your chances are zero.

In brief: Unrealistic fears

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. William Forsythe