Hi, lately I've been feeling unusual, unlike myself. The past two to three weeks I have been constantly feeling very bloated, quite nauseous, gassy, and constipated (on and off). I've been having backaches, headaches and have been feeling incredibly drai

Dr. Umesh Patel

In brief: Healthy diet

Google 'Food pyramid' and 'DASH' to learn about healthy diets.
Eat more proteins, soluble fibers & fruits and less carbohydrates & fats while maintaining portion control and remaining physically active. Salad dressings can convert a healthy food into an item loaded with fat & salt, so ask for the dressing on the side and dip your fork in it, rather than on the salad. Hydrate well.

In brief: Healthy diet

Dr. Umesh Patel
Dr. Umesh Patel
Dr. Keegan Duchicela